Rules And Requirements
Welcome to the official Guardians of the Children Fall Festival vendor request page. We are pleased to host this inaugural event on October 5th, 2019 at Catawba Heights Baptist Church from 9am – 3pm.
We welcome all types of family friendly crafters, bands, vendors and food trucks to apply for our event. Due to the limited space available, submitting an application does not guarantee participation. After submission, you will be notified if you are selected as a vendor and will have 7 days to pay for your space online. Failure to do so means you forfeit your spot. No applications will be accepted after September 27th and payment is required before setting up at the festival.
There are a few rules and requirements for you to review before submitting your application:
- Food Vendors/trucks need to have proper permits with the county.
- No refunds are guaranteed.
- Vendors must supply their own tent (no larger than 12x12), tables, chairs, or anything needed at booth.
- No power will be provided though you may bring your own generator.
- Set- up must be completed by 8:30am and tear down begins at 3:30pm
Food Vendor Package:
- Space only $75
- Space only $50
- Space only $25
Ice Cream Vendor:
Space only $50